Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated healthcare professionals working to improve business operations. These local leadership impact the experience through living our core values daily.
"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your experiences, ideas, talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
"I can impact my sphere of my influence and accordingly my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be based on your performance and reward the value that you contribute to the growth of the organization and your team members.
"I can succeed as a Data Analytics team member contributing to the growth of the organization."
Through your partnership with functional teams within our organization and external advisors, you'll have the opportunity to evaluate, enhance, create and implement systems and procedures to help resolve current and mitigate future issues.
“I jump at the chance to help others.”
When you help other succeed, you feel successful. You’re ready to lead a team of high-performing people. To thrive in this role, you've worked in various leadership roles and have exceled in environments with continuous deadlines.
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking project progression and notifying team members of approaching deadlines
- Coordinating calls and schedules
- Be the main point of contact for new project submission- gather crucial information and communicate to the appropriate team members
- Oversee the expense management for the department
- Organize and execute company events
- May assist in other clerical duties as assigned
"I am the person Ensign is looking for."
- You have a minimum of 5 years administrative and/or project coordinator experience
- You are proficient in: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other applications
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
- You pay attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
- You demonstrate experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
- You are a highly organized and detail-oriented individual
- You must possess a high degree of initiative and view no task as too large or too small
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations