Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Project Managers are a liaison between the laboratories clients and the laboratory staff. Project Managers are responsible for all client communication and maintaining client satisfaction. They should be knowledgeable, responsive, and proactive in communicating with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and provides a timely response to client inquires and complaints related to the management of projects and status of work in progress.
- Ensures resolution of the issues or complaints in the timeframe expected by the client.
- Works with Sales Team Members, Laboratory Support, and Operations staffs to meet client requirements and resolve service and technical issues during every phase of the project.
- As part of project setup, defines project requirements to ensure all contract requirements are met and communicates these requirements to appropriate personnel. The PM may be responsible for facilitating kick-off meetings, as appropriate, for new projects and ongoing projects.
- Responsible for oversight of the supply order process whether completed personally or delegated to other appropriate personnel, such as Lab Support or a member of the EMLab P&K, LLC Products Department. Ensures that orders are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Works closely with internal sample receiving personnel to ensure proper receipt and login of samples. Verifies receipt and login information as quickly as possible and always within 24 hours from receipt of samples to ensure accuracy and completeness. Verification of login information includes all information required to accurately bill client for services and ensure ultimate collection of invoices.
- Prioritizes client requests based on due dates and complexity of response required.
- Manages task orders, projects, reports work orders, change orders, and contracts for existing work.
- Develops business relationships with clients to further enhance client service and sales.
- Participates in the overall sales process through direct discussions with clients and in coordination with the Sales Team. Ensures client setup is completed including appropriate terms and credit limits. Facilitates internal and client discussions as needed to eliminate issues after samples are received as they relate to terms and credit status.
- Works with the Regional Director and the Sales Team in order to support the, tracking and determination of wins/losses or pending for bids and quotes.
- Responsible for the generation and review of Client Delivery Preferences whether completed personally or delegated to Project Management Assistants or a Report Generation Group. Reviews and ensures that the Client Delivery Preferences meet the client’s requirements and the EMLab P&K, LLC standard for completeness, accuracy, and overall quality.
- Develops the ability to prepare and/or approve invoices to clients.
- Develops the ability to perform proactive collection related tasks in relation to status of client accounts receivables. This can range from ensuring receipt and approval of invoices by client to resolving issues related to unpaid invoices.
- Generates weekly metrics and provides feedback/input on client concerns/satisfaction to the Regional Director to help monitor client retention.
- Education: BS degree in Biology or related science REQUIRED
- Experience: Working in the Indoor Air Quality field REQUIRED
Work Schedule:Staggered shift Tuesday – Friday10am – 7pm and Sa 8am – 5pm.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.