We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,300 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Take your career to the next level and lead challenging full-service global clinical research projects, managing the full scope of responsibilities and getting hands-on involvement in every aspect of the study.
This position can be office-based or home-based.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of small or medium-sized projects or regional leadership of complex multi-center clinical research projects
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defense meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 5 years of experience in clinical research
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Experience in managing Oncology clinical trials preferred
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project/ PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, resource allocation and organizational skills
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you. You will lead dedicated startup teams and work closely with cross-functional experts to drive your startup projects forward.