This position works within the Account Management section of ViroMed Laboratories. Account Management interacts with clients, answers questions about testing issues and delays, and places supply orders for clients.
The work schedule for this position will be 1st shift (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Compiles and evaluates data on standardization and protocols in regard to department activities.
- Makes recommendation to management on issues and opportunities for improvement within the department.
- Maintains cross-training with other areas to support staffing and operational needs.
- Supports Quality Assurance and Laboratory Manager in procedure development, client services, training and competency assessment, as applicable.
- Generates daily reports for verification and quality purposes
- Supports internal department projects and functional areas.
- Participates in projects, meetings and training activities.
- Supports client needs through phone and electronic communication, as applicable.
- Maintains effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains complete, accurate and up-to-date documents such as logs and reports.
- Assist in training and various projects deemed necessary.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate technology w/5-6 years of experience.