Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
The Provider Support Coordinator will be the provider onboarding liaison. This position will oversee and optimize the onboarding process for providers from the time they are hired to the date they are fully licensed and credentialed at facilities. The Provider Support Coordinator will communicate, organize, and understand the necessary steps for providers to become licensed and credentialed to meet the organization’s timelines. To be successful in this role, the Provider Support Coordinator should be reliable, organized, energetic, and have excellent people skills.
The candidate must reside in Colorado.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of physician support experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of healthcare operations experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with teammates to ensure tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Delivery of accurate and quality work.
- Professional mannerisms displayed at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level leadership
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs.
- Ability to manage multiple account projects at a time.
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To be successful in this position, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Independently oversees the communication between licensing/credentialing teams and providers to optimize the onboarding timeline.
- Learns and understands all provider licensing/credentialing requirements in order to effectively communicate with and educate providers.
- Communicates obstacles and opportunities that may affect organizational timeliness to leadership.
- Provides weekly updates on provider onboarding statuses to leadership.
- Approves invoices for licensing fees.
- Focuses on a culture of continual improvement and consistently leads process improvements.
- Consistently communicates and manages relationships with providers during the onboarding process to ensure that providers have a high satisfaction with the service.
- Other duties as assigned.
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
About BlueSky Telehealth, a division of CarePoint Health:
At Blue Sky Telehealth, we are committed to bringing healthcare into the future. Founded in 2006, Blue Sky Telehealth has been providing patients and fellow providers with specialized medical consultations for over 10 years. We now service over 220 hospitals across the United States and hold licenses in 28 states.
We use a variety of communications tools to connect with onsite providers and treat patients via telehealth. We are partners in care with onsite healthcare providers, offering expertise and treatment recommendations as part of the larger team. Our business model is unique in that we staff your facility according to your needs. Some of our competitors might credential hundreds of physicians, but we keep the team small, cohesive, and specialized, leading to streamlined transitions and deeper trust between your providers and ours. Additionally, all of our board-certified physicians also work in hospitals when they’re not on telemedicine, so you can rest assured our physicians are at the top of their game.
The core of our philosophy relies on:
- Trust– Your physicians will get to know ours and your team will get to know us! We emphasize having strong relationships with our clients, acting as partners in care, not just vendors.
- Transparency– We offer enhanced reporting to our clients, so you can see and measure the results of our partnership.
- Results– We deliver the results that make a difference for your facility – lowering door-to-needle times, decreasing transfers, and more.
Our highly skilled, fellowship-trained physicians help to fill the physician gap in a wide range of situations for our clients:
- Rural or low-volume clinics and hospitals – in places where a highly specialized stroke neurologist may not be needed at all times, we step in when needed to decrease transfers, keeping patients in your facility and community
- Supplementing onsite providers – having support of additional neurologists means that onsite physicians don’t have to be on call 24/7, giving them a break and preventing burnout
- Full-time support – our physicians can fully staff small and large facilities for all their stroke care and inpatient neurology needs on a temporary or long-term basis, often offering lower rates than locum tenens physicians
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Do you live in Colorado? While the position is remote, the candidate needs to live in Colorado.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- healthcare operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- physician support: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote