Cyti Psychological is looking for Oregon and Washington Licensed Mental Health Clinicians (LMFT, LCSW, PSY) who want to build their ideal practice!
Payscale $70-$106 per session
- As a Cyti Psychological therapist, you will on average earn $70 for a 53-minute session (including charting)
- $82 for a 53+ minute intake session (including charting).
- If you see a PPO client you can earn $106 per session
- You can work when you want and see as many clients a week as you want. Even more important, you can start seeing our clients within a week of joining our team. No long wait times for credentialing!! 5 clients a week minimum up to as many of your ideal clients as you like!
Perks & Benefits (W2 position!)
- Marketing/advertising and referral network to help deliver patients to you
- Comprehensive EHR and telehealth platform with an integrated patient portal for streamlined communication
- We do the day-to-day billing, collections, and insurance verification
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle. You see clients on your schedule!
- Full-time, Part-time, adjust weekly. We consider full-time to be only 20 sessions per week or 80 sessions a month!!
- Medical & Dental (full time benefit)
- Up to 2 weeks paid time off (full time benefit)
- 401(k) (full time benefit)
- Licensed Mental Health Clinician in Oregon and Washington
- LMFT, LCSW, or Licensed Psychologist
- Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Excellent assessment and treatment planning skills
- Experience working with individuals, families, and/or couples
- Experience working with a variety of client populations which may include children, teens, adults, and elderly clients
- Knowledge of and experience with specialized populations and issues specific to them.
- Computer skills and ability to use a telehealth platform via internet connectivity
- Enrollment in CAQH
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provision of Individual, Family, and/or Couples Therapy: Clinicians can define the modalities and populations with whom they feel the most comfortable and competent.
- You designate your available times for appointments around your work-life balance!
- The assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of DSM V mental health disorders via our HIPAA compliant telehealth platform
- Clinical telehealth record documentation on our secure platform per the standards of care and licensing requirements.
- Design your ideal practice and have the work-life balance you crave. Work when you want and with the clients you like!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $70.00 – $106.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Home Health
- Self-determined schedule
- Clinical Social Worker (Required)
- Oregon License (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote