NOV Fibreglass Systems is currently seeking a dependable QC Technician- NIGHT SHIFT to work in our manufacturing facility in Wichita, KS. This role will support the Quality Assurance department, helping to ensure that finished products and assemblies meet required regulatory and organizational Quality standards while maintaining all Safety measures.
- Inspect, reject, or accept products according to visual standard, weight, tally, and other Q.C. requirements.
- Documentation and recordkeeping
- Control the removal of monograms from non-conforming products
- Comply with all Quality and HSE policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties with the facility as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ??High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of relatable quality control experience within a manufacturing environment
- ?Forklift license?
- Experience with databases and Microsoft Excel is considered an asset
- Experience with measuring equipment E.G, Micrometer, etc.
- Training in API Q1 and ISO 9001
- Mathematically inclined
- Ability to accurately use scales, outside diameter tape, ruler, and thread height gauges
- Adaptable with the wiliness to be a team player and ability to learn technical repair and assembly guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to read drawings, instructions, or repair, and assembly operations
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
Our Motto: Together, We Are Powerful! NOV remains committed to fostering diversity and innovation in our Team.
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
[Link available when viewing the job]
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
NOV thanks all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.