Quality Assurance Coordinator
We are searching for an experienced QA Coordinator at our Gatesville, TX facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This role requires an individual that is task-focused, detailed oriented, and has the ability to communicate with various groups. They will also coordinate and support quality related activities to ensure continued compliance to Laerdal quality system requirements. Main responsibilities include:
- Calibration coordinator
- Process support for CAPA, NC and Investigation of Quality Problems
- Analyze and recommend actions for customer complaints.
Competencies and Position Requirements:
- Customer-centric mindset
- Experience working in a team-oriented, cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Ability to assemble and run effective meetings, often to facilitate problem solving
- Highly organized, with ability to develop plans and follow them to completion
- Effective written, oral and telephone skills
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Reasoning and troubleshooting skills for trending, problem identification and problem resolution.
- Ability to utilize MS Office software.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to learn and apply quality control tools and principles to an operational environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- Auditing experience preferred
- Customer Service/relations experience preferred
- Quality or manufacturing experience preferred
- Data Analysis experience preferred
- Work usually performed in an office setting. Occasional work performed in a manufacturing environment
- Occasional exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, odor, fumes, chemicals, and solvents
- Travel to locations in Mexico and US is possible
- All new employees of Laerdal Medical are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Laerdal Medical Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.