Location: Miami, Florida
Industry FinTech (IFT) is a leading technology firm servicing real estate sponsors and developers. The
company provides scalable solutions to all aspects of the real estate business including investor relations,
asset management, acquisitions, and loan originations. They offer a collaborative work environment with an
entrepreneurial team and a flat organization structure that promotes growth and long-term retention.
Our team is looking for an entrepreneurial and driven individual with a foundational knowledge of the
commercial real estate investment process to support our Asset Management and Acquisitions department.
Applicant must be highly analytical, with strong communication, financial modelling, and writing skills.
Must be proficient in Excel. A very organized, self-starter with prior experience in real estate financial
analysis and valuation will thrive in this role. The analyst will work directly with Senior Management and
be responsible for performing ad hoc financial analysis to optimize the performance of our clients’
portfolios. They will also support asset management functions, including regular interaction with
investment committee, property management, and accounting teams.
- Analyze and interpret financial data in order to evaluate operating results in terms of profitability,
performance, and business plan
- Take a lead part in the underwriting, diligence, execution and asset management of property acquisitions,
direct lending opportunities and other real estate equity investments
- Conduct property-level due diligence including review of leases, property financial information and third-
- P&L analysis of fiscal soundness and operational efficiency of the assets while maximizing tenant
- Produce monthly financial reports and provide informative financial analysis
- Interact with key personnel across the firm to obtain information necessary to complete responsibilities and
ensure the accuracy of the financials
- Proactively recognize, investigate and communicate asset and portfolio level issues
- Research property markets including competitive property sales and leasing data
- Independently source new business/lending opportunities and efficiently monitor the deal origination
Desired Skills & Experience
- Approximately 2-4 years of real estate experience, multifamily experience preferred
- Self-starter attitude with ability to act independently as well as think outside of the box
- Strong financial acumen and ability to articulate financial implications of decisions
- Strong financial modeling skills and proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external/third-party partners
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, and demonstrated knowledge of property accoun