Messner Reeves LLP, an established full-service, business law firm, with 12 offices nationwide seeks a Real Estate Attorney in our Denver office.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and a proven desire to grow their practice with the full support and resources of the firm.
This is not your typical law firm. What you will not find at Messner Reeves is bureaucracy, politics, committees, or unnecessary meetings in stuffy boardrooms; instead, you would be joining a collaborative, energetic group of intellectual capital dressed comfortably and working hard for their clients. You will see collaborations taking place and entrepreneurial minds thinking outside the box to create common-sense solutions to complex problems.
Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? At Messner Reeves, you are in the driver seat with complete control of your future. With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and grow your practice.
Candidates will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a licensed attorney drafting and negotiating commercial leases.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating work letters, estoppel certificates, and SNDAs.
- Excellent legal writing and communication skills.
- Possess excellent academic credentials, strong analytical skills, and be detail-oriented.
- Must be a team player and take responsibility for managing a variety of legal matters while providing excellent service to a variety of clients.
- Actively developing a book of business is a must, along with the desire to continue the growth of their practice.
- Colorado Bar License Required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume if you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote