Please read the entire post before applying.
We are looking for a driven individual with commercial real estate experience to fill the role of Real Estate Research Associate on our investment sales team in Tempe, Arizona. This position is responsible for researching real estate and people, data entry, manipulation and interpretation of CRM data and market level research in a way that supports our sales and marketing teams and advances company goals. We’re looking for a resourceful self-directed team player who thrives on making contributions and folding individual effort into team success. This position is intended for someone who is growth minded
Success criteria for someone in the role
- Can accurately and quickly research real estate and related contacts for key facts and contact information
- Can reliably operate a CRM system to advance company goals
- Can accurately and quickly work in Excel and other software systems to enter and interpret data. Build tables, charts and illustrations that spur action and make a point.
- Can learn and quickly master various software programs
- Can gain comprehensive understanding of and execute on business strategy
- Mastery of electronic filing and folder structure
- Disciplined use of CRM database
- Can do - Can learn attitude
- Attention to detail
Please make sure you resume and cover letter shares prior success with
- Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Teamwork in a competitive environment
- Effective prioritization of multiple projects. All seemingly urgent.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Dedicated work effort and continued learning
- Customer service skills to team and clients
- Improving systems
- Salesforce CRM
Please do not apply without attaching the following to your application:
-An impressive cover letter outlining your career goals and how this position will help you achieve your objectives.
After the first paragraph of your cover letter but before any second, please insert the current date, stock price, and headquarters address for Public Storage.
*About The Gorden Group
The Gorden Group is an award winning real estate investment team offering a best in class brokerage service. Because our teams specialize in specific asset types, we build incomparable data, relationships, and experiences. Our clients include developers, private and institutional investors, corporations, private equity firms, investment banks and high net worth investors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tempe, AZ 85284: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location