– Testing event preparation, day of event oversight and ensuring the results are processed and communicated according to internal procedures
– Assist our staff, and visitors through the COVID entry screening protocols on our factory.
– Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event
– Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of staff and visitors.
– Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
– Perform other safety related work as requested.
– Minimum of a high school diploma.
– Great communicator no matter what channel â email, phone, text, slack, and in person
– Have the ability to provide excellent customer service, communication and grammar skills.
– Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
– General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun!
– Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
If you’re dynamic, fun-loving, enterprising, responsible and have a big heart, we want you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $23.50 – $27.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location