Summary of Position
This position is responsible for answering incoming calls, attending to visitors, responding and/or properly routing inquiries, and providing general administrative support services t o the Store Manager while promoting effectiveness and quality customer services to the customers and employees of Graco. Will be expected to bring reliable and efficient support to multiple departments and staff both at the store level and at the corporate level.
1. Provide appropriate information to caller / visitor inquiries.
2. Maintain correspondence between store management and customers; answer incoming phone calls and provide answers as needed, or ensure caller is properly directed for assistance.
3. Greet and escort persons visiting the location.
4. Organizing and maintaining documents and electronic files
5. Assist store manager in the preparation of various reports, including morning report, sales and mileage logs, delivery tickets, and purchase order preparation.
6. Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
7. Maintain a clear and consistent proactive line of communication between store manager, corporate offices and employees.
8. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies, including business cards.
9. Assist store manager and corporate Human Resources staff in the hiring and onboarding of new employees.
10. Assist store manager and corporate accounting to ensure timely processing of invoices, credit applications, delivery tickets and other customer billing documents. Including working the PO Fixes file in Teams and processing chargebacks.
11. Input signed and unsigned delivery tickets into open invoice for processing.
12. Create rental tickets into the Basis system.
13. Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications. SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS 1. High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of experience in an office environment. 2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) desirable 3. Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications 4. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple interruptions while performing daily duties. 5. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both orally and written). 6. Ability to work independently, while interacting with managers and employees in all departments and levels. Lisa Breese, SPHR Date: June 28, 2022
- High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of experience in an office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) desirable
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple interruptions while performing daily duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both orally and written).
- Ability to work independently, while interacting with managers and employees in all departments and levels.