At Better Life Partners, we aim to rebuild communities by transforming lives.
Today we are specifically focused on bringing high quality, accessible and effective care to those with Addiction Disorders, especially those in communities for whom traditional care has been found lacking. We provide evidence-based, scalable, holistic healthcare while working alongside community-based organizations to ensure that our care is accessible, non-punitive and responsive to our communities.. We build trusted relationships and healing spaces to nourish Belonging, Love, and Purpose.
Our New Hampshire team is seeking a Recovery Coachto provide the social and emotional support that aid in recovery to members who are receiving treatment services in the organization.
Responsibilities for a Recovery Coach include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating and communicating the core values of Better Life Partners
- Providing peer counseling to individual members and their families
- Provide case management for members, ensuring proper communication with all involved in the recovery process
- Facilitating support groups and raising awareness of Better Life Partners in the community
- Collaborating with colleagues, leadership and community partners
- Identifying new and existing resources for our members
- Adhering to professional and ethical work standards
- Maintaining compliance with Federal, state and local regulations
- Attending and engaging in regular training and company meetings
Qualifications for a Recovery Coach:
- Completion of Recovery Coach training required
- Willingness to occasionally travel locally (within NH)
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong work ethic
- Team player with an “all hands on deck” attitude, organized/able to multitask
This is a full time, nonexemptposition. This is a remote (work from home) position.
Better Life Partners facilitates the treatment of behavioral health conditions including addiction medicine. We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision coverages, four weeks of paid vacation, sick time, wellness days, thirteen paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with company match, parental leave program, learning & development stipend, employee referral bonus, company-issued technology, remote work stipend, paid volunteer time off, stock options for eligible employees, and more!
At Better Life Partners, we believe our work directly correlates to the diverse perspectives of our employees. Better Life Partners celebrates inclusion and is a committed Equal Opportunity Employer to all qualified applicants, ensuring individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or parental status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. Persons of color, women, LGBTQ candidates, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Better Life Partners is a recovery-friendly workplace.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
Better Life Partners has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees, including remote staff, to remain in full compliance with regulatory bodies. Individuals selected for employment must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to start date.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or religious beliefs, Better Life Partners will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with its policy and if able to do so without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law. Such accommodations must be approved prior to start date.