Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Ultimate Senior Care, Corp d/b/a Home Instead
The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
Primary Responsibilities: .
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Develop CAREGiver monthly Newsletters
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Education/Experience Requirements:
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff, CAREGiver Annual Evaluations, CAREGiver Corrective Action
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Your employer is Ultimate Senior Care, Corp (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.