This position is responsible for researching all potential over-payments and resulting refunds.
- Completes processing of approved refunds
- Documents offset requests and updates refund log(s)
- Mails all refund checks
- Processes Medicare offsets and updates Medicare refund (offset) log
- Researches refund requests
- Reviews credit balance reports for potential over-payments
- Evaluates EOB payment to determine transaction billed is paid in full according to current fees and contract.
- Maintains accurate and complete records concerning billing and collection activity including documenting the patient’s chart and system notes.
- Handles customer and insurance questions concerning account activity.
- Communicates problems and concerns with management.
- Work on and follow up on other projects, as assigned.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited high school
- Knowledge of medical insurance payers, billing rules and regulations.
- Experience in healthcare, medical and/or HME industry (preferred).
- Make best use of work time to complete projects and assignments as scheduled.
- Be able to work on multiple tasks. Plan and prioritize activities to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Flexible Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Observed Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
“SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day.“
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Savannah Stephenson – HR Talent Acquisition LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sa… (https://www.linkedin.com/in/savannah-stephenson-044598159/)