About First Western Trust.
First Western’s mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “MYFW.”
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in Mortgage Loan Services? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team within our team apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: Commission based salary
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Oversee the mortgage lending sales operation function to ensure annual sales goals are exceeded including adherence to policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance mandated by the FDIC, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, MDIA, etc.
- Manage the mortgage loan file flow to meet critical timelines and fulfill requirements including data points (system input), validations (data accuracy), and documentation (information review and comparison).
- Manage and mentor the Mortgage Sales team consisting of Mortgage Loan Officers (MLO), Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant (MLOA) including coaching, development and performance management.
- Identify exceptions and areas of concern, and provide accurate and timely reporting to management.
- Provide ongoing training and support to regional production team relative to loan fulfillment.
- In partnership with the President of Residential Mortgage, recruits, hire, and trains qualified loan mortgage originators (MLO) and mortgage loan originators assistants (MLOA) and directs training programs relative to sales techniques, product and technical requirements.
- May be required to travel to various locations;
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company’s Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western’s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Encompass 360, and AUS
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to changing tasks
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills; detail oriented
- Strong leadership, mentoring and management skills
- Strong focus on providing exceptional client service
- Expert understanding of mortgage regulatory requirements
- Strong prioritization, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action.
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred
10-15 years, Residential mortgage loan industry, including loan processing, underwriting, and closing, Required
10-15 years, Managing a mortgage loan operations team, Required
License/Certification Details Time Frame Required/Preferred
FHA Direct Endorsement underwriting authority required; VA delegated underwriting authority preferred, Upon Hire, Preferred
NMLS, Upon Hire, Required
Looking to take your career to the next level?First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact [email protected] for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.