New pediatric dental office startup in El Cajon seeking a full or part time RDA to become part of the office family.
If you are looking for a career establishing position with opportunity to grow with a practice that has a fun and upbeat environment and will reward you and treat you like family, we would love to hear from you.
Ideal candidate would be someone who loves children, enjoys being around people, a great team player, is enthusiastic about learning and expanding their knowledge and skills, and is willing to grow with the practice.
Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chaldean) Highly desired.
Primary Duties to include:
- Chairside assisting
- Take X-rays; BWX, PANO
- Perform coronal polishing
- Administer fluoride
- Keep detailed clinical notes
- Perform high standard sterilization techniques
- Keep inventory and stocking of supplies
- Set continuing care appointments
- Communicate professionally with parents/guardians and patients
- Assist front office with scheduling and other front office tasks as needed
Primary Skills to include:
- Interpersonal communication
- Attention to detail and organization
- Work well under stress
- Professional customer service
- Flexibility to multitask
Have full and part-time positions, to work Monday-Friday, rotate some Saturdays, 8 hours per day.
Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for pay increase based on performance
If you feel this position fits you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume.
- Cross-trained (Front/Back Office)
- Digital X-rays
- MS Office
- Coronal Polishing
Direct Dental. Keywords: Pediatric Dental Assistant, Location: El Cajon, CA – 92022