Clifton Nursing & Rehab is looking for a Full-time Registered Dietitian – RD to join our team.
The Registered Dietitian plays an important role in improving the quality of life of residents in a Long Term Care facilities.
- Direct, supervise and coordinate all functions and activities related to clinical nutritional care
- Develop and implement plans to facilitate the provision of high quality and appropriate nutrition care to our residents
- Assist in developing preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the dietary needs of each resident
- Monday to Friday from 8am – 4pm (with rotating weekends)
- Must be a Licensed Registered Dietitian in the State of Massachusetts
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Registered Dietitian in a long-term care setting
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid
Compensation based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42.00 – $47.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Registered Dietitian: 2 years (Required)
- Long Term Care Facility: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Dietitian License in Massachusetts (Required)
Work Location: One location