As a key contributor toward that goal, the AdvancedCare RN would serve a pivotal role in bringing individualized care to the patient’s home as an alternative to hospitalization serving in:
- SeaTac, WA
What You’ll Do
- Provides direct nursing care to patients in alternative care settings
- Skills: Lab draws, IV insertion, medication administration
- Implements multidisciplinary plan of care for patients in Advanced Care Services
- Works closely with the AdvancedCare leadership team to support and promote the care redesign of Advanced Care Services developed to provide 24/7 comprehensive care delivered in the home as an alternative to a hospital stay
- Oversees the planning, scheduling, and implementation of day-to-day clinical activities for patients.
- Ensures appropriate DME and services are ordered and initiated in a timely manner.
- Acts as a central point of contact for all navigated patients; including interaction with medical, nursing, and ancillary services.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff and skilled services in the planning and implementation of patient and education plan.
- Monitors patients daily for compliance with the plan of care and tracks order completion and follow up engaging with the patient throughout the episode of care.
- Assist patients and care partners with referrals to community resources and care coordination that can assist with the social determinants of health as needed.
- Monitors patient’s progress to goals in the post 30-day period.
- Designs or participates in the creation of Advanced Care materials (education materials, assessment plans, interdisciplinary plan of care etc).
What You Need
- Certification/Licensure in the State of Washington as a Licensed Registered Nurse or licensure from a state participating in the multistate privilege to practice compact with Washington
- Minimum of 2 years acute care nursing experience
- BLS Certified
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check
What makes us different?
- Our patient-centric approach consistently results in a NPS score of 95 or better.
- We offer flexible work schedules and PTO.
- We offer full healthcare benefits and 401k
- Short-term disability leave
- We support professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- Our clinicians align with our guiding principles.
Job Types: Full-time, Travel nursing, Contract, Part-time, PRN
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: On the road