Registered Nurse (OR) - OR
Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center
AVRMC operates a nursing home located on the Medical Center's campus that is known as the Nursing Care Center. The facility offers both semi-private and private rooms. The total number of licensed beds is 92.
AVRMC is accredited by The Joint Commission. Joint Commission accreditation is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization's commitment to meeting certain performance standards. To earn and maintain The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, an organization must undergo an on-site survey by a Joint Comission survey team at least every three years.
La Junta, CO
We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center (AVRMC). AVRMC is located in La Junta, Colorado, just east of the Rocky Mountains. We provide a range of services and serve the Southeastern Region. We are looking for compassionate, ambitious, and talented professionals to join our team. We hope that you will join our mission to provide extraordinary care. Applicants may obtain an application through our website: www.avrmc.org. All applications may be emailed to [email protected] Thank you for your interest in AVRMC!
– Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations.
– Addresses the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
– Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition.
– Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
– Participates in performance improvement activities. – Supervises surgical nursing staff, assisting with staff scheduling.
– Current Colorado Registered Nurse License.
– Current BLS certification.
– ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
– Prefer previous OR or Medical/Surgical experience. Exceptions made based on experience and work history.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a progressive environment.
– Medical, dental and vision benefits
– Life Insurance and short-term disability benefits
– Identity Theft benefits
– 401K retirement plan options (immediately available), Employer-matching after 1 yr.
– Rewards and Recognitions
– Employee wellness programs
– Annual salary increase opportunity
– Cafeteria meal discount
– Generous paid time off
– Shift differentials
All applicants must visit our website at www.avrmc.org for an application and more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $44.05 per hour