Registered Nurse (RN) job in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Juvenile corrections setting
- Processing a youth upon admission which consists of vitals, medical assessment, admission notes, medical history, education, STD screening, U/A, PPD, visual acuity and scheduling foe PE by provider
- Weekly vitals/weight on youth taking psychotropic meds
- Monthly well checks on youth not taking meds
- Monthly care plans on all youths taking medications
- Blood draws PRN
- Daily sick calls
- Daily shift report
- Transcribing MD orders
- Schedule referral appointments PRN
- Monitor health trained staff
- Medication administration per shift
Registered Nurse (RN) job qualifications:
- RN Licensure: KY license or compact license
- CPR by ARC or AHA
- Ability to successfully complete facility requirements
- Correctional background preferred
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Lexington, KY – 40507