Registrar, (Secondary) LHS
MIDLAND INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Department: Secondary Campus
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Pay Grade: 3
No of Days: 217
The High School Registrar will perform all duties related to the collection, retention evaluation and disbursement of student records.
- Records material for student records.
- Handles all correspondence related to student records.
- Evaluates student transcripts based on local and state policies.
- Notarizes documents related to student records.
- Works closely with counselors to maintain accurate student records.
- Communicates on a regular basis with colleges and Universities.
- Communicates student information to parents in an accurate and positive manner.
- Places necessary student information in the computer.
- Prepares reports as directed by the principal.
- Performs PEIMS data functions as assigned by principal
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Typing ability of 50 wpm
- Previous clerical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to formulate letters with information to colleges and school districts
- Some knowledge of college and high school course requirements
- Good data processing skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made if necessary. while performing the duties of this job.
- Light Lifting
- Light Carrying
- Use of Fingers
- Protracted work Hours
- Regular attendance required.
- Copy machine
The environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Normal office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive description of all work requirements and responsibilities. Additionally, the minimum level of education noted as a requirement could be supplemented by commensurate experience and/or certification(s) as determined by the hiring manager.