Our Rehab Aides assist in all aspects of the clinical and administrative operation of our clinics to ensure a safe, professional environment for our patients.
Rehab Aide Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of a licensed therapist
- Assist clinical staff with pre/post patient care with the application of different modalities, helping patients with exercise equipment, describe and perform prescribed therapeutic exercises
- Assist patients with the scheduling of follow up appointments
- Assures compliance with Federal/Medicare guidelines and company compliance policies
- Clean and maintain all therapy/exercise equipment
- Keep current with laundry and maintain adequate stock of supplies
- Support PT clinical staff in the delivery of patient care as indicated..
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatments.
- Clean, organize and maintain equipment for patient care.
- Maintain the physical environment of the facility.
Additionally, This position will support general day to day administrative and office duties including patient appointment scheduling, client check in/out, collecting insurance co-pays, receiving and making phone calls, faxing, obtaining insurance authorizations, filing and scanning.
Requirements for this position include a sound professional demeanor, positive attitude, good organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills. Word/Excel experience and availability five days a week including afternoon and evening hours is required. This position requires mobility, including frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, stretching and periodic lifting up to 50 pounds.
The successful candidate must have a high school diploma, GED or higher education degree and at least one year experience in an office, medical or rehabilitation environment
We invite you to submit your resume for consideration! OrthoRI provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit programs including dental, vision, paid sick and vacation, 9 paid holidays, supplemental benefits and group long term disability and life insurance! OrthoRI offers the opportunity to work with a collaborative team focused on the highest level of patient care and teamwork. Learn more about OrthoRI at www.orthopedicsri.com or follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OrthoRhodeIsland/
Job Type: Full-time