1. Ensures all therapist and assistant licenses are current and posted.
2. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the patient.
3. Completes all department maintenance including cleaning of all mats and equipment, monitoring temperature of hydrocollator units, ensuring any mechanical checks or calibrations are completed according to schedule, emptying laundry, stocking supplies and clean laundry, ordering supplies under the direction of the Director of Rehab.
4. Ensures therapists are current for all mandatory and/or required in-services.
5. Tracks and ensures all rehab staff are current for PPDs.
6. Tracks physician orders and signatures.
7. Tracks annual screens and notifies therapists.
8. Review QIR monthly for changes and report to Director of Rehab.
9. Completes technical audits of charts ensuring all documentation is present. Mails and tracks return of initial evaluations and certifications.
10. Under the direction of the Director of Rehab orients all new staff to the center and department.
11. Tracks due date of all merit reviews, distributes and collects feedback for performance reviews as directed by the Director of Rehab.
12. Coordinates scheduling of all per diem/casual staff under the direction of the Director of Rehab.
13. Tracks productivity and efficiency.
14. Submits billing.
15. Under the direction of therapists coordinates patient scheduling with nursing.
16.Responsibilities may include providing “Client related” and “Non-Client related” services to patients as directed by Therapists and Assistants within the parameters of:
1. State practice laws;
2. Local, state, and federal laws and regulations;
3. Reimbursement rules and payor policies;
4. Professional standards of practice and codes of ethics.
17. Performs other related duties as required.