Copy and paste link to apply:
Motus Health – Rehab Technician Job Description
We are a young, high energy group of individuals trying to change the world in regards to health. We love helping people get over serious health issues keeping a super fun and enjoyable place to work at the same time! We are a team, and we need someone who wants to join our mission and have fun at the same time.
This position will often times be the first contact a new patient has with our office, and as such, it is vital that you are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
- Rehab– The primary role for the rehab technician position is to perform rehab under doctor supervision, and manage therapeutic exercise handouts.
- Therapies– The secondary role of this job is greeting patients when they walk in and helping them move from station to station in the office. As well as setting up and treating patients with various therapies we do in the office.
- Contour Light– Another role of this job will be setting up and treating patients on our Contour Light
- Doctor’s notes – Assisting with checking patients in to our EHR system and helping with daily notes with the doctors.
- Phones/reception –Answering phones whenever not in direct care of another patient in the office.
- Scheduling/Administration – Being able to move patient appointments, process payments, and handle basic administrative tasks.
- Office Tours/ Seminars– Be able to give tours of the office and do a brief introduction to new patient seminars and consultations.
- Typical Hours– Exact hours will vary week to week, but standard hours will be as follows:
- Monday – Thursday – 8:45am to 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:45am – 2pm
Motus Health Core Values:
- Excellence – Every detail matters because every person matters.We will bring our absolute best to every situation. Every. Single. Day. Our patients desperately need higher quality care than what they can receive elsewhere, so we will become better for them.
- Love– We are nothing without Love. Our office will always be a place of warmth, hope, and peace when people walk through our doors.We will always provide a friendly smile, a warm hug, or a shoulder to cry on when they need it. Without genuine love, compassion, and empathy for people; nothing else matters.
- Integrity – What we do when no one is watching is what defines us. We do the right thing simply because it is the right thing to do. Always. Our patients must be able to trust us, and we must be able to trust each other. Therefore, honesty and integrity is paramount to every decision we make.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified personal trainer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location