The 700 Club Prayer Center – Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or Kansas
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for Bilingual Partner Care Specialists to join our dynamic inbound call center ministry team. We are seeking dedicated customer service professionals who also love to pray and are passionate about the mission of CBN. Are you ready to upgrade your job into a fulfilling career?
This work from home position will communicate and connect with established and prospective CBN partners through ministering prayer using accepted biblical doctrine, sharing information about CBN and its affiliated ministries and encouraging financial support.
We have openings for Full-Time and Part-Time positions. Hours of availability for the Remote Call Center: 6am–12am EST (5am–11pm CST)
The regular, part-time position works at least 20 hours per week and is paid at $16.50 per hour. Employees averaging 20+ hours per week accrue part-time vacation and sick leave and are eligible to participate in the 401(k).
The regular, full-time position works 40 hours per and is paid at $16.50 per hour. Along with full-time benefits, Regent Universityoffers CBN Employees a 75% tuition discount available immediately!
· Reliable high speed internet access with minimum speed of 50Mbps (no satellite dish, wireless internet service, or DSL)
· Must have router available to hardwire into computer equipment
· Distraction-free home work environment
· Must reside in Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or Kansas
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· 1-2 years of experience working in a Call Center
· Fluency in Spanish language – with the ability to read and write
· Strong customer service skills with a friendly and pleasant tone while interacting with partners
· Ability to work from home with access to a high speed internet router
· Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with others
· Knowledge of the Bible and ability to pray concise, scripture-based prayers
· Ability to communicate professionally with good oral and written communication skills, including proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and spelling
· Good computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system, web browser, meeting tools, email programs with ability to navigate multiple applications and learn new software
· Comfortable working at a computer workstation for entire shift
· Strong reading comprehension skills
· Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment, and adapt to change
· Ability to self-manage, problem solve and take appropriate initiative
· Strong ability to maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
· Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information
· 1-2 years of experience with Call Center software
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Work Location: Remote