Remote Messaging Care Coordinator
Helped is looking for a full-time Remote Messaging Care Coordinator to join our team in Denver, Colorado! The primary objective of the Messaging Care Coordinator will be to contact patients and guide them through the process of scheduling with one of our partner clinics.
WHAT IS HELPED
Helped is building an exclusive network of the Nation’s top medical specialists, offering patients a compassionate, comfortable, and informative experience for finding, researching, and receiving minimally-invasive care. Helped offers educational videos, real-time eligibility quizzes, and free phone consultations to help patients learn about minimally-invasive treatment options.
For clinics, Helped offers a turnkey marketing platform that leverages digital marketing to educate and qualify new patients.
- Reach a level of proficiency in talking about acute/chronic pain and uterine fibroid treatments.
- Learn and understand key concepts in interventional pain and interventional radiology.
- Use care algorithms to match patients with appropriate specialists.
- Triage and respond to patient questions via phone and online chat.
- Load new patients into a customer relationship management tool.
- Coordinate with clinic liaisons to ensure adequate patient follow-up.
- High-school graduate.
- 1 year of clinical experience or medical training as an RN, LPN, EMT, or MA.
- Experience/education with Women’s Health
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- You have to be comfortable spending a considerable amount of time talking to patients via SMS/Chat.
- Dependable schedule.
- Strong customer service capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically in complex situations.
- Positive mindset.
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
- You must also complete our quick 10-15 minute Assessment as part of the application process. Applicants who fail to complete the assessment will not be considered for this role.
- Link to Assessment: https://paintheory.typeform.com/to/f3mT62UZ#source=xxxxx
- Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Start Date: Week 8/15 or 8/22
- Location: The position will be 100% virtual.
- Hours: Part-Time initially, with potential to transition to Full-Time in the future.
If you’re looking for an exciting new role at a fast-paced startup with the flexibility to work from home, drop us an application! We’d love to chat.
CEO | Helped
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Did you fill out the required Assessment?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- chat support: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote