Let’s face it.
You wouldn’t be on our career page reading this if you weren’t in the job market looking for a change. Intrigued?
So are we.
ABI is seeking a Data Entry Clerk (internally known as Order Entry Specialist) role is to process new orders. The primary objective of the position is to establish correct information in preparing legal documents to be sent to all appropriate parties.
This role is
100% REMOTE. The hours will be
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PT.
It may be necessary to work overtime depending on business needs.
- Identify orders that cannot be processed without additional information, documentation, or clarification, and flag the order accordingly.
- Maintain client, court and facility databases as required.
- Assist with department clerical work and/or any other duties as indicated by the supervisor/manager.
- Determine when an order has corrections to be made and return it to the individual who entered the order for any corrections and/or questions. Enter the appropriate status in the system that the order has been “reviewed”; and that the order has been sent to print.
- Ensure all necessary legal documents, internal forms or client attachments are included with the order.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior work experience in data entry.
- Preferred work experience in a medical, legal, or insurance claims office.
- Typing proficiency, preferred level of at least 45 wpm accuracy, no errors.
- Has some understanding of the internal processes of medical facilities and med-legal terminology.
ABI Document Support Services is the largest nationwide provider of records retrieval, subpoena services, and document management for the legal and insurance industries. There is no other company in the market that provides the volume of successfully retrieved records or the document management solutions that ABI offers. Our singular focus is records retrieval and the most advanced technology solutions for our clients to manage, analyze and summarize those retrieved records. We are committed to continually raising the bar for cost effective record retrieval and more thorough analysis and summarization.
ABI offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits, paid time off, and 401k.
ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans