Postman is the leading API platform with 17 million users across 500K organizations. Growing from a side-project in 2012, Postman today is the standard for API tools across every company and development team.
About the Team
Postman API Network is now the world’s largest public API hub. By creating a Public Workspace on the API Network, you can share your APIs with developers globally and accelerate onboarding for your APIs. Users have created more than 700,000 requests, calling on more than 75,000 APIs on the Postman API Network and organized more than 35,000 collections of API requests in over 20,000 workspaces.
We’re looking to hire an API Network Evangelist to partner with companies globally and continue the momentum. In this role, you will be responsible for reaching out to organizations, spreading awareness about the Postman API Network, and helping them onboard on the network. Companies like Salesforce, Cisco, Notion, Stripe etc. are already part of the network.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong interpersonal skills, hustle and Postman/API knowledge. You will report to the Head of Partnerships in this high visibility role.
- Conduct outreach and engage organizations with public APIs to kickstart partnerships via email, linkedin etc.
- Conduct demos and calls to showcase the Postman API Network
- Help companies to create Public Workspaces on the Postman API Network
- Manage ongoing relationships with the partner organizations
- Act as the trusted advisor for Postman API Network and share best practices for creating Public Workspaces
- Help create playbooks to scale the program
- Experience using Postman and/or technical background (coding bootcamp or CS degree)
- Understanding of APIs, and experience with producing and consuming with APIs across different domains
- Comfortable reaching out and engaging with all levels of technologists like individual developers, QA teams, architects, product managers, developer advocates etc.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple partner relationships and progress active conversations
- Fast learner, excited and willing to learn new technology on an ongoing basis
- Great communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and loves teamwork and collaboration
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?