Remote Senior HR Specialist / Personal Assistant
$72,800 to $124,800 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20%performance-based Bonus.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt/Hourly. Weekend availability required
Full-time, Typically Monday-Friday. On-call as needed.
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for one HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
Looking for an experienced Remote Senior HR Specialist / Personal Assistant to screen, interview, and process household domestic staff applicants, and assist in the day-to-day HR operations of a private estate. Must commit to implementing and maintaining our core values. The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented, and be able to anticipate Principals’ needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates will work independently, wear multiple hats and be productive in a remote working environment.
Recruiting & Other HR Duties
- Handle and manage the full cycle of the recruitment process, including resume screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, and reference checks.
- Daily reporting and accurate summaries of candidate interviews and updates on all tasks in a timely manner. Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Set the service standard from the beginning with the interview screening process. Required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Screen all resumes looking for key traits that will make candidates successful in an HNW family environment.
- Conduct interviews in a quiet and professional home office setting.
- Meet with household contacts regarding staff placement and HR-related issues.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for Principals on all recruiting processes – providing timely updates on job postings, applicant pool, applicant status, job boards, and intro interview performances.
- Update ATS with candidate summaries.
- Provide timely updates and information on all human resource matters, including compliance notifications and required postings.
- Review and submit human resource/recruitment-related invoices for processing.
Research & Exploration
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis as needed; provide suggestions to the Principals with the best solution to solve problems.
- Observe and participate in the daily work to continuously optimize the workflow & process, improve team efficiency, and reduce the interventions by Principals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience working in a human resource capacity.
- Excellent learning ability and a passion for exploration, research, and analysis.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Professional and discreet demeanor in all phone and email interactions with applicants.
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and report progress and results to a team in a timely manner.
- Excellent HR and project management skills.
- Positive professional attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of employees and applicants.
- Tech-savvy and resourceful. Familiar with internet research, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
- Comfortable with MacBook & iPhone, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Able to multitask and prioritize well. Must be flexible to shift priorities as needed.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Able to work West Coast business hours.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to work Pacific business hours.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal, credit check, and reference checks.
- Familiar with California labor laws and legal interview processes and/or ability to quickly learn.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First*
Highly Private Clients are the focus, and Principals are the Clients.
- Learn from mistakes*
Brave to face and admit the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and changes to avoid mistakes or at least low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated mistakes will lead to disciplinary action.
Finish duties conscientiously, effectively, and promptly.
Be dedicated. Keep improving.
Due diligence. Be accountable.
Think and act independently.
Do not complain or shy away from assigned works. Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,800.00 – $124,800.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote