- Use SQL, BI tools, and project planning methodologies to build and support reporting to better manage available information within the organization.
- Monitor existing reporting, identify potential problems, and work to solve them.
- Support wide range of stakeholders by extracting data needed for one-time analyses.
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and non-governed data manipulation while working cross-functionally to implement best in class solutions to problems
- Establish cross-functional relationships to collaborate, resolve problems, and build sustainable solutions.
- Support the team with specialized training, either in a one-on-one format or in small group settings against adidas’ reporting tool kit.
- Document business logic and adhere to existing version control processes.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Works independently and proactively manages work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and complex problems to all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- MS Office (Excel/Access, Outlook, Word, Power point)
- Bachelor’s degree focused on Information Systems, Statistics, Supply Chain, or another relevant field.
- Working understanding of relational databases
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a large corporation
- 1+ year experience with BI Tool (Power BI or Tableau)
- 1+ year experience with at least one of the following SQL, Python, or R
- Experience working in the retail industry with a focus on supply chain mechanics and flow of goods from sourcing to customer
- 1+ year working with SAP
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.