Ref ID: 02710-0011939424
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Experienced, knowledgeable Digital Marketing Managers who have intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution will find an opening with one of Robert Half’s clients. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you must be able to make important decisions on a whim, complete the job, and work well with others — all while maintaining the bottom line. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Northern, New Jersey area. This Digital Marketing Manager job is looking for a person who can prove they have experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media with the ability to expand a brand’s reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness. This is a unique opportunity to play a vital role in enhancing a brand’s awareness in the Photographic industry through leading digital improvement initiatives while also taking part in digital transformation efforts. You’ll succeed in this role if you have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role and a customer-first mindset with experience improving the online customer experience. Act now and submit an application today!
– In addition to guiding a team of digital specialists, you will lead the digital strategy
– Push more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
– Take care that the CRM plan is executed when expected and within budget
– Calculate take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
– Administer clear communications to the customer that are material to their needs and life stage
– Form, advocate, make, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; additionally spearhead short-term advertising and marketing solutions
– Lead weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
– Brainstorm with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to increase the customer journey & experience
– Less than one year of experience is acceptable
– Previous work experience in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
– Distinguished capability in building digital brands with strong ROI
– Essential multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
– Expert in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
– Content Management System (CMS) & Digital Marketing System (DMS) experience
– A well-rounded work history of skill, management experience and initiative
– Proficient in vendor management
– Managerial experience
– Proven knowledge of Google Analytics
– Paid Social experience preferred
– Practical knowledge of SEO
– Paid Search experience
– Optimize Paid Search experience
– Command of Paid Advertising
– Earlier work involving Digital Media Campaigns
– General familiarity with Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO)
– Quality experience with CRM marketing
– Wide ranging experience with retail
– Well-founded grasp of Google AdWords
– Paid Search Campaigns experience
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].