About the job
A multi-faceted electronics company with over 40 years of experience in the wholesale, duty-free retail and eCommerce electronics industry is seeking a TV Repair Technician.
The ideal candidate will have a team-oriented mindset, an open mind, a can-do attitude along with a love for what they do.
The Retail Associate (Stock Associate) is responsible for making sure that consumers have access to the merchandise they are looking for by organizing product displays and storage. Their duties include organizing the warehouse and sales floor, counting inventory, adding price tags to items, and putting products on shelves according to an organized system.
- Manage and maintain the storage conditions of goods received in the warehouse.
- Coordinate retail space activities, dispose of trash, and manage the cleanliness of the storeroom.
- Provide customer service since they work in a visible space on the floor while arranging merchandise.
- Stock the shelves of the warehouse with goods and keep inventory.
- Receive merchandise that comes into the warehouse and ensure that the merchandise is unloaded and stored according to established procedure.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store and enhance the appearance of the store by adopting the most appropriate display techniques.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a truck
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers, and other team members to make deliveries
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- Performing basic truck maintenance
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
- Bilingual a plus
- A valid driver’s license or a commercial driver’s license
- In-depth knowledge of company products
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Knowledge of how to handle materials safely, such as food or chemicals
- Familiarity with using navigation systems
- Time management to ensure deliveries are made on schedule
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving
- Physical ability to load and unload heavy cargo
Life at HKG and Ariva:
We have been in business for over 30 years with a proven track record of stability and continued growth. We bring our best assets (our employees) together to create exceptional products and services, and afford you a wonderful work-life balance!
Here are the great benefits we offer:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k with a company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time