LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Remote work is not available for this position.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- PTO for benefit eligible employees
A little about this position:
- Mammoth Resorts is looking for that special someone that loves retail, and managing resort apparel!
- Develops and executes product assortments and merchandising strategies that maximize sales, margin, and inventory turnover; and facilitates appropriate aesthetic presentation and guest satisfaction. Drives initial implementation and daily execution for planning, analyzing, forecasting and distribution of all Mammoth Resorts retail product while adhering to company and divisional strategies.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills. Experts in Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Must be very detail orientated and thrive in a dynamic environment. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and as a part of a team is essential.
Education & Experience:
• 1-3 years of related professional experience
• Degree in Retail Administration, Merchandising, Business or other related field and or related buying experience preferred.
• Trend analysis and problem solving skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in fast paced and deadline oriented environment
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Familiarity with the Mammoth Mountain Resorts and action sports industry.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Must be efficient with strong attention to detail.
• Ecommerce experience a plus
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.