Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Benefits Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Retirement Benefits Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support Toyota���s retirement plans with a primary focus on defined benefit (DB) plans.
Reporting to the Manager, Benefits Strategy & Retirement, the person in this role will support the Benefits department’s objective of providing excellent service in our retirement administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Directly interact with active, retirees, and terminated vested team members to answer plan-related questions received through the Resource Center (email, phone).
- Provide Team members the necessary paperwork to begin benefit payments.
- Enter benefit payments into the plans trustee database.
- Assist team members with benefit estimator tool providing benefit projections to help them make informed retirement decisions.
- Perform with guidance from plan actuaries, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for Defined Benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, data updates).
- Work with the retirement team to recommend process improvements, and conduct online webinars to orient team members about the pension/retirement process and on implementation projects.
- Assist with Toyota’s internal annual audit process.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience in Human Resources or Benefits.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with benefit laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal.
Added bonus if you have
- Expertise in compiling reports.
- Experience with qualified and/or non-qualified retirement plans.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our_ _careers page on Toyota.com or send an email to [email protected]