Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. Join PruittHealth, where the health and safety of our workforce is a top priority.
If you’re looking for a home, rather than just a job, then now is the time to join the PruittHealth family of providers. We believe family makes us stronger and we are committed to keeping our PruittHealth family safe.
PruittHealth Cares about You
At PruittHealth, we call our employees “partners” to represent our commitment to each other. We are committed to our partners’ professional growth and reward partners who advocate for safety and contribute to quality care and services. PruittHealth is one of the first health care companies in the country to commit to a vaccinated workplace.
Why work for Pruitt Health
Caregivers with skilled and acute care experience are needed in the homes more than ever before. PruittHealth @ Home is on a mission to find compassionate caregivers like you who value the importance of caring for patients where they want to be – at home. Apply today and make a profound difference in caring for one patient at a time.
For Your Commitment
Experienced clinicians receive top market compensation for their hard work and contributions. PruittHealth @ Home partners also have access to a progressive benefits plan, mileage reimbursement, career growth opportunities, training and educational development, reasonable patient caseloads, and a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Position: RN Care Manager (Home Health) -PRN hours
Home Office: Rome, GA
To provide and coordinate the provision of skilled nursing care under physician supervision, through competent application of nursing process.
- Provides competent nursing care & interventions to home health patients according to state and industry and profession
- Supervises care provided by Home Health Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) assigned to the care team (completing supervisory visits of HHAs as required)
- Helps maintain continuity of care by collaborating with the interdisciplinary team and attending physician to develop, integrate, and manage the patient care plan of care, making referrals to other disciplines as needed
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of home care and competency in discipline for specific patient care skills, required for the provision of care
- Conducts field visits to (1) evaluate & initiate start of care and (2) conduct clinical outcomes monitoring, follow-up and care performance improvement initiatives
- Utilizes accepted company teaching materials in patient/family education
- Assesses, monitors, documents and reports progress of patient’s health and condition using required documents via clinician preferred technology, and within established timelines
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of care, according to industry standards (e.g., OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications, ABN’s, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination, etc.)
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of industry and nursing changes
- Maintains current license, certification, and clinical record to meet federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines
- Honors patients/residents’ rights to be notified in advance of care, treatment and services to be provided and works with patient team to adhere to physician-approved care plan. Ensures equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints
- Complies with corporate compliance program
- Meets agency productivity standards and utilizes time and resources effectively and efficiently
- Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure/Joint Commission), mandatory in-services, case conferences, staff meetings, and programs (e.g., Performance Improvement Program) as required
- Follow established safety regulations and procedures, and report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, as necessary
- Maintains current license, certification, and clinical records to meet federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines
- Offering top-of-market pay for SOCs, Recerts, and ROCT care services for clinicians
- Annual merit adjustments to recognize individual performance
- A supportive environment that enables clinicians to grow their career with PruittHealth @ Home
- Premium Pay Days (1.5x pay for holidays)
- Paid time off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Preceptorship Program aimed to provide new hires to with hands-on training and for our more experienced clinical partners to serve as mentors
- Competitive mileage reimbursement rates
- Fleet car program open to full-time RNs
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible clinicians
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans open to full-time, part-time and PRN clinicians
- Voluntary life insurance, short term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance programs.
- Access to the PruittCares Foundation, which supports bereaved children, caregivers in crisis, and scholarships for aspiring healthcare professionals.
Minimum Education Required:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of one (1) year of RN experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Liability insurance to complete home visits
Minimum Licensure/Certification Required by Law:
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Acute care experience with adult or aging populations
- Home health and/or skilled nursing experience
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis.
PruittHealth@Home is a division of the PruittHealth, we’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing, assisted and independent living, home health, hospice, therapy rehabilitation, pharmacy, and infusion services, and more. We serve communities throughout Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida, and Our Commitment to Caring continues to expand in both care offerings and geographic regions.
Primary Location: Georgia-Rome
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Oct 19, 2021, 10:55:33 AM