We are currently seeking a
Hotel Room Attendant/Housekeeper
Housekeeper Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning
- Making beds
- Dusts the room and furniture
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies
- Cleans the bathroom
- Cleans the closet
- Vacuums and racks the carpet
- Checks and secures the rooms
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests (e.g. iron and ironing boards)
- Manages guest calls, requests, & complaints in the area assigned to them
The Successful Housekeeper Candidate
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and walk, sit, or stand for extended periods of time.
- Professional attitude is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- A secondary school diploma is preferred.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85004: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Room Attendant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location