Role: SailPoint Engineer (Infrastructure)
Location: WFH for now | Linthicum, MD after COVID restrictions is lifted.
Duration: 2 years
Interview Process: Video/Telephonic (Only on round)
Visa: USC, GC and H1B with at least 6 months validity
• Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to Identity Access Management (IAM) with Sailpoint.
• Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows and provisioning.
• Provision Sailpoint Environment and Develop workflows.
• API development and maintenance for exposing core IAM functions.
• Develop and maintain access certifications.
• Support onboarding of application and platform users.
• Support integration with Active Directory and other Identity Stores.
• Provide IAM support to end users.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• At least six (8) years of development and support experience with IAM solutions
• At least four (5) years of experience developing and maintaining IAM solutions with Sailpoint
• Three (3) years of experience developing and maintaining applications in AWS or other cloud platforms.
• Experience working with Role Based Access Control and Policies.
• Experience working with Account Management, Entitlement and Certifications.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services
• Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console.
• Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate user data.
• At least three (3) years of experience in installing, configuring and administering Sailpoint environments.
• At least three (3)years of experience in developing Sailpoint entitlement workflows and provisioning.
• Experience in developing custom workflows.
• Experience with SAML integrations and other standards based security protocols.
• Experience developing and exposing Sailpoint Identity service API’s.
- Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure
- Monitor the existing network infrastructure
- Maintain the security infrastructure documentation
- Provide ongoing support and administration of windows server infrastructure
- Provide operational support of backup infrastructure
- Lead the infrastructure design process
- Create and maintain virtual desktop infrastructure using vmware horizon
- Document all infrastructure related procedures
- Manage infrastructure related technology vendors
- Oversee the infrastructure supporting the client’s servers
- Implement and maintain the server infrastructure technology stack
- Troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Resolve problems and develop infrastructure solutions
- Contribute input into infrastructure architecture and ensure infrastructure architecture be implemented as intended
- Use infrastructure and security tools/ solutions
- Support virtual server infrastructure in a multi-site heterogeneous environment
- Manage physical infrastructure within data centers
- Perform integration of new technologies into infrastructure
- Adhere to established infrastructure standards
- Support and maintain the infrastructure