The Sales Representative at Ceal Consulting serves as the primary contact for our clients. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality sales. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers. We measure growth and success by an individual’s performance. We promote based upon merit. Compensation is also based upon individual performance. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Sales Representative is responsible for all client communication.
- Sales Representative ensures quality, standards, and client expectations are met in each sales interaction.
- Sales Representative is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth, new business, and potential sales.
- Sales Representative has an understanding of company capabilities and service and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Sales Executive has advancement Opportunities
Requirements for Sales Representative:
- Entry Level
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales