This position is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of production processing areas and equipment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Perform CIP (Cleaning in Place) systems.
- Operate filler equipment.
- Wash and sanitize production equipment, utensils, floors, and walls with cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Reassemble and Inspect equipment after cleaning and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Perform detailed manual cleaning.
- Meet safety, quality, sanitation, and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in food or beverage manufacturing sanitation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of CIP (Cleaning in Place) systems
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.