ReveLution is a growing third-party billing, consulting, and medical administration company committed to providing the highest quality of services to our clients. We are currently seeking a medical scheduling and patient services representative who has experience in a related role and demonstrates a drive to excel. We seek to bring on team members who take great pride in their work to join our dynamic, growing team.
This position is fully work-from-home and the functions are similiar to a medical office receptionist. The primary responsibilities include handling/routing calls and scheduling patient appointments. This position also requires acting as a liaison between patients, physicians, and other medical professionals for the purpose of coordinating appointments and triaging miscellaneous calls. This is a role that requires providing high-level customer service while handling a high volume of calls.
The successful candidate must be comfortable in a work-from-home role. Additionally, they would be an enthusiastic self-starter who works well within a team and independently, demonstrates independent problem-solving skills, possesses strong multi-tasking skills, and handles obstacles with a poised demeanor and positive attitude.
SCHEDULE: Full time; Monday-Friday. Available schedule options (times listed below are in Arizona time)-
- 8:30 am-5:00 pm (AZ Time)
- This is a telecommuting role.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Handling, triaging, and directing calls as they are received.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Register patients – Obtain completed demographics and medical insurance information.
- Request referrals as needed from insurance companies and/or primary care offices.
- Process additional information requests from affiliated care providers.
- Review provider schedules, verify insurance and request authorizations as needed.
- English/Spanish Bilingual preferred.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a medical scheduling, reception, or medical assistant role preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills. This is our highest priority for this position.
- Proficient in computers and navigating various applications (EMRs, Practice Management systems, insurance websites, etc.).
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Employees are working exclusively from home. This is a permanent option, not temporary due to COVID.
- This position is fully remote, but currently the company is limited to hiring from the following states: Arizona, Washington, Nevada, and Texas. Do you live in one of these 4 states?
- Medical scheduling/reception/MA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Remote