Del Monte is looking to hire seasonal employees to work in a variety of forklift positions at the Hanford, CA Plant from mid-June through early October with additional work available through mid-December.
$21.75 - $25.00/Hour, dependent on Job Assignment.
General Forklift Driver
- Pick up pallet loads of case goods, boxes of raw product, ingredients, other supplies, equipment, etc. and transport to other locations.
- Stack pallets of goods as directed.
- Unstack pallets as directed.
- Load and unload highway trucks or railroad cars.
- Maintain, gas, oil, and water for lifts.
- Requires ability to scan products and other items as needed.
- May keep simple records as needed.
- Must wear proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- Must operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Must observe Del Monte's Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Policies at all times.
- Other related duties as assigned.
High Stack Driver
- All duties as outlined above for General Forklift Driver.
- High lifts with the ability to stack or unstack at least four standard pallets high.
- Must have the ability to operate Clamp-type lifts or Pull-pack lifts.
Please be advised that your application is not complete until it is filled out, signed, and submitted online.
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED. (https://www.delmontefoods.com/careers/).
Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting.
Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agencies or 3rd party vendors.