Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the team: The Skydio Customer Support team provides best-in-class service and support to our growing customer base across the world.
About the role: We're looking for a highly-motivated and technical individual who is passionate about helping customers and delivering a best-in-class technical and logistics support experience. This person will act as the highest level of technical support for our growing Federal and Enterprise customer base and will report to our U.S based Enterprise Support Manager.
How you'll make an impact:
- Deliver world class technical support to drive customer satisfaction and brand evangelism.
- Know Skydio products inside and out and proactively seek clarity on areas of opportunities to continuously improve our customer facing knowledge and training articles.
- Act as the conduit between Skydio and our Federal and Enterprise customers and proactively respond to all advanced technical support questions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Skydio internal teams to become an expert on Skydio's products, processes, specifications, and product roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal teams to familiarize yourself with our specifications, capabilities, and product roadmap.
- Continuously engage in regular internal product testing and providing feedback to our QA and Engineering teams.
- Proactively participate in building support processes that improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Working cross-functionally with Technical, Product, Engineering, Logistics and Go-To-Market teams ensuring proper prioritization of all customer issues and escalations.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 2-5 years of Technical Support experience (previous experience in an enterprise capacity is preferred).
- Willing to work flexible hours and schedule, including after-hours and weekend support on rotation or as-needed basis, while communicating with the other distributed Skydio teams.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in technical troubleshooting, problem-solving and familiar with triage and escalation workflows. A strong desire to learn new skills and grow with Skydio.
- Experience working with Zendesk customer service software, Jira bug tracking, Netsuite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Some knowledge or experience with Linux operating systems is preferred.
- Military or law enforcement experience/UAS/UAV background is a plus.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/