We are looking to hire VIBRANT Servers to join our team! A Jeremiah?s Italian Ice Server represents the face of Jeremiah?s and is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the store while ensuring 5-star customer service is delivered to every guest. A Jeremiah’s Server will be responsible for:
- Taking guests? orders.
- Serving Jeremiah?s products that consistently exceed expectations in image and quality
- Serving all guests efficiently while maintaining superior five-star service.
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Answering questions ? accurately and politely.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Performing opening and closing responsibilities.
- Creating flavorful experiences for each guest.
- Offering suggestions and guidance to guests pertaining to our menu and services.
- Preparing all Jeremiah?s Italian Ice products. This may require lifting 50lbs to shoulder height and intense manual labor.
- Maintaining a unit that is both so fresh and so clean.
- Stocking and organizing the store for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain the qualities of a Top Frog Squad member
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of quick service, fast casual or retail experience or relevant experience volunteering and providing customer service.
- Must be out going and friendly.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must be creative and think outside the box.
- Must have people skills and be well spoken.
- Must represent the brand well.
- Must love talking to strangers and making new friends.
- Ability to move throughout an office space and stores during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Must have weekend availability
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts including days, nights, holidays and weekends