At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Civil EIT/Designer, we'll count on you to:
- Assist the Senior Engineer with site studies, site designs, contract documentation preparation and graphic presentation
- Perform overall site layout, grading, utility layout and drainage
- Perform routine engineering assignments requiring application of standard techniques and procedures
- Complete projects with clear, specified objectives and limited variables
- Perform administrative duties associated with project management for civil/site projects
- Work independently on small projects or assist more-senior engineers on larger projects
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or ability to obtain within 12 months. Candidates hired without their EIT will have the title of Site Civil Designer and will be expected to obtain their EIT for career progression
- Proficient with Civil 3D Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, AutoCAD, MicroStation a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Primary Location : United States-Arizona-Phoenix Industry : Building Engineering Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Regular BusinessClass : Building Site Civil Job Posting : May 11, 2022