Social Publishing Coordinator, People Are Awesome + Weatherspy
Trusted Media Brands is a leading global media company that reaches hundreds of millions of consumers via our dynamic portfolio of media properties. We offer best-in-class insights and data-driven marketing solutions that reach engaged communities across food, home, lifestyle and wellness content; and now following our August 2021 acquisition of Jukin Media, a leading digital entertainment company, we also engage audiences across the pets, humor, and active lifestyle verticals. In all we reach nearly 100 million people globally, and we deliver more than two billion minutes of monthly video viewership across streaming TV and social media. See what’s new at FailArmy, Taste of Home, The Pet Collective, Family Handyman, People Are Awesome, Reader’s Digest, The Healthy and Birds and Blooms.
About the role:
The Social Media team at TMB is looking to add a Coordinator – Publishing to the team. This is a very important role, as you’ll be at the heart of our social media publishing strategy.
This position is responsible for working with the Associate Producers of TMB’s owned and operated brands to publish social content to a variety of social media platforms as well as keeping detailed records within our internal CMS which tracks the usage of our content.
In addition, you will participate in aspects of curation, content ideation, social media, project management, managing and tracking applicable work in Monday.com and Google productivity suite.
This position will report to the Brand Director of the assigned brand (People Are Awesome & Weatherspy)
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Minnesota, London and New Delhi. We welcome you to work in any of our offices, but you can also have the opportunity to work from home.
Your Day-to-Day (aka Responsibilities)
- You will support and publish social media and syndication schedules for TWO of TMB's brands across Facebook, YouTube, Snap, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter
- Working collaboratively with the Social Media Manager, will support channel and community strategy
- You will maintain and perform QC on the CMS records for TMB's owned and operated brands
- You will work closely with APs and brand managers to continually improve and iterate on publishing processes
- Identify possible workflow and process improvements and communicate them to the Brand Director or their designee
- Any other duties as designated by the Brand Director or their designee
- Facilitate and execute data clean-up and optimization initiatives (YouTube thumbnail refreshes, Tags, Playlisting, etc.)
You Have (aka Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, or other related discipline
- Experience in Digital Media, Content Management, Content Operations and some experience publishing to major social media platforms
- Experience with CMS applications and managing metadata within them
- Intermediate experience with video editing in Adobe Premiere
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Passion for online video
- Strong familiarity with the Google productivity suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Experience with monday.com project management software is a plus
- Able to practice confidentiality and discretion with multiple accounts and information
- Proven ability to think ahead, follow through, and take initiative
- Possesses strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details
About this team:
The People Are Awesome team at Trusted Media Brands is growing. Our mission is to tell stories promoting the awesome in people - showcasing their talents, skills, and creations.
We are a tight knit team that relies on communication and collaboration – working daily with data, insights, content, sales, and marketing teams. The PAA team gets excited about creative brainstorms, and our content is driven by pop culture, art, and music, just as much as extreme sports and athletic feats…and we always love a good joke!
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee, you will enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs.
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.