Come find your homein healthcare at Provo Rehab!!
We are dedicated to putting our employees first, by living one of our core values of Customer Second, trusting that when we take care of our employees, our employees will take care of our residents. We have demonstrated Customer Second by welcoming employee feedback and innovative thinking, by celebrating our team’s accomplishments on a regular basis, and by constantly giving back to our employees in every way we can!
- Competitive Wages and Performance Based Pay Increases.
- Regular Prize Giveaways and Celebrations: We love to recognize our employees and enjoy celebrating our wins frequently. We love to set goals and celebrate together when we achieve them.
- Growth, Development and Career Advancement Opportunities: There are always opportunities for career advancements. We want to help employees reach their career goals.
- Quarterly Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement Programs.
- Financial Incentives: We offer our employees financial incentives and rewards to pick extra shifts throughout the year.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Daily Pay: Easy access to pay between paychecks with the use of Daily Pay.
- Assist in developing, implementing, evaluating and directing the social service programs of the facility.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Help to maintain community relationships to help address resident concerns as appropriate.
- Perform routine tasks with patient admissions, care plans and discharge planning.
- Coordinate response to reports of missing, lost or stolen belongings.
- Work closely with the social services director and assist with any necessary tasks to support our residents and their families.
- COVID Vaccine
Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing
1001 North 500 West Provo, Utah 84604
About Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing
As a skilled nursing facility, we strive to provide exceptional care to our residents. Our mission is to work together to create a better today for ourselves and others.
Pay: $15 – $20 per hour
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site