Lakarya is hiring for one of our clients
Position: Software Developer (US Citizens only)
Location: Wahington DC (Remote)
Project : Federal Project
Job Type: Long term contract
Specific Duties to Perform:
- Participates in the design and coding of software products. Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user system design documentation, interface control specifications, API guide, developers guide and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Support development schedule creation, maintenance, and monitoring for assigned product(s) as necessary.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Support the technical innovation and cloud migration/implementation process.
- Support the initiation, evaluation and testing process improvement and technology changes for assigned product(s).
- Review requirements documents from a development perspective and provide input/comments on defined requirements, as necessary.
- Provide level of effort for any development tasks and develop the technical implementation approach.
- Participate in the requirements definition process to establish an understanding of system changes and their effect on current functionality.
- Document design of the system based on the approved changes for a given release in the Detail Design documents.
- Update/Create code for the approved changes for a given release for the assigned tasks.
- Create/document development tests to ensure the changes are completed as requested, per the approved changes for a given release.
- Conduct code reviews and execute development tests (interface and unit) per the approved requirements for given release.
- Document results of executed development tests and provide support to the testing team on development related questions/issues.
- Provide timely status updates in JIRA logs that are being worked on throughout the testing phases.
- Implement/move code changes into the non-production and production environments.
- Provide operational support (i.e. identifying/resolving issues found in production) as appropriate.
- Serve as SME for and review documentation for the integrated applications and interfaces as appropriate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,423.87 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a US citizen?
- Are you willing to work on W2/1099?
- NGINX: 3 years (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL: 8 years (Preferred)
- Eclipse: 3 years (Preferred)
- ElastiCache: 6 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 (703) 382-2131