- Effectively design, develop, test, and implement custom applications (business, web, mobile, spatial) conforming to team, departmental and industry standards.
- Will review existing in-house developed applications and code. Work with City SMEs to migrate, retire, and/or redevelop the application/service to match current City technology standards.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerApps, and Power BI skills.
- Mid-Level 4-6 years’ experience
- Accurately prepare technical documentation for review by senior developers/engineers; and effectively interface with other team members and departmental personnel.
- Build or participate in the building of small to large scale custom solutions: front-ends (web, mobile, spatial), responsive, UI-UX models, navigation, algorithms, classes, API’s, web services, integration services, business automation processes, relational database objects, reports, data extracts and exchange.
- Develop implementation and user guides, release packages, software release notes, technical and/or training documentation for systems.